Saturday 3 March 2012

This is a real eye opener.....


Is our mayor Hobbs really on top of things as he is expected to be.???
After the events of this week I personally question that he is and with good cause, I emailed him the following concern as noted below....this is my actual email and his reply:




From: "thegambler54@gmail.com" [thegambler54@gmail.com]
  Sent: 29/02/2012 03:54 PM EST
  To: Keith Hobbs
  Subject: Message re Marina Park Waterfront.....

Good afternoon Keith,
There are a number of reports and people I spoke with today stating that there have been significant changes made to the city's deal with the waterfront private developer. These changes be made public?
After all this is our tax dollars paying for this project one way or the other.
Please advise when you have the opportunity too.
Regards,
Jim Gamble



Here is his initial reply:


-------Original Message-------


Date: 29/02/2012 4:19:27 PM
Subject: Re: Message re Marina Park Waterfront.....


Jim,


They have to be made public. Councilors are going to be briefed on Monday in closed session and the public will be made aware at some point after that. I can assure you that nothing will be withheld from the public.


Keith

Here is my response to his email message:


-------Original Message-------
Date: 29/02/2012 4:30:08 PM
Subject: Reply: Message re Marina Park Waterfront.....
Keith thanks for your reply....I already know what is going on....so I will wait it out until you have your meeting on Monday and will not say anything to anyone until after Monday has come and gone. It will be interesting to see if the information's match one an other.
Have a good balance of the week.
Sincerely....Jim


Here is my second message to our mayor which I have had no reply what so ever....and the reason why I seriously pose the question....is our mayor really in tune and on top of what is going on within city hall....seeing this is why i say no he is clearly not.!!!

-------Original Message-------
Date: 01/03/2012 6:25:06 PM
Subject: Fw: Reply: Message re Marina Park Waterfront.....
March 1st, 2012
Message to Mayor Keith Hobbs
Keith you told me in your email that this was going to be discussed this Monday, March 5th, 2012 in closed session with all 13 of you there....seems that you have been duped by Tim Commisso...or someone....or I have been duped...your information emailed to me February 29th,2012 is totally wrong.....would you kindly explain why this was not held off until you and all 12 city council members were present to deal with these contract changes....you were out of town as were other city council members at the Good Roads Conference....something is terribly wrong with this entire thing as well as the timing of these events which you can read all about at this link below,please advise your comments.
See your original email message to me below.
Sincerely...Jim Gamble


Here is my email message to mayor Hobbs as of this Saturday morning.


-------Original Message-------
Date: 03/03/2012 7:45:48 AM
Subject: Fw: Reply: Message re Marina Park Waterfront.....
Are you going to provide me with some type of explanation Keith.???
Regards...Jim




No comments:

Post a Comment